Be Our Guest At Our Meetings
Glen Abbey Toastmasters has been helping people for 30 years learn to speak and present compellingly, think quickly and clearly, listen effectively, and become stronger leaders.
As of September 2022, we’ll be doing a mix of virtual and in person meetings. We meet on Wednesday evenings from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Simply click on the button below to send us an email that you would like to attend. We’ll send you the meeting information.
There’s only one way to really learn what Toastmasters is about, and how you can learn and benefit from it – join a meeting – so let us know if you would like to attend!
Have questions or want to attend? Email us at email@example.com
A Few Things You Might Want To Know
Here are a few things that you might like to know before you come:
What Happens At A GATM Meeting?
Why Join Glen Abbey Toastmasters?
Learn More About Glen Abbey Toastmasters’ Accomplishments
What Our Members Say About Glen Abbey Toastmasters
Fall 2022 Meeting Schedule
- October 5 – In Person Meeting
- October 12 – Zoom Meeting
- October 19 – In Person Meeting
- October 26 – Zoom Meeting
- November 2 – In Person Meeting
- November 9 – Zoom Meeting
- November 16 – In Person Meeting
- November 23 – Zoom Meeting
- November 30 – Zoom Meeting
- December 7 – In Person Meeting
- December 14 – Zoom meeting – Online International Speech and Evaluation Contest
- December 21 – Vacation
- December 28 – Vacation
In-Person Meeting Location
Our in-person meetings will be held at:
Trafalgar Park Community Centre
133 Rebecca St, Oakville, ON