Glen Abbey Toastmasters has been helping people for over 20 years learn to: speak and present compellingly; think quickly and clearly; listen effectively, and become stronger leaders.
We meet on Wednesdays from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
Our season runs from September to June.
There's only one way to really learn what Toastmasters is about, and how you can learn and benefit from it - come to a meeting.
Here are a few things that you might like to know before you come:
- What Happens At A GATM Meeting?
- Why Join Glen Abbey Toastmasters?
- Learn More About Glen Abbey Toastmasters' Accomplishments
- What Our Members Say About Glen Abbey Toastmasters
Let us know you're coming.
Email us at email@example.com to let us know which date you would like to come. While we'd like to know in advance, you can also just drop in.
Use the same email - firstname.lastname@example.org - and give us your phone number. We'll phone you back within 24 hours, usually sooner.
New Location as of September 2018
We meet at St Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School in the Library
- The address is 1550 Nottinghill Gate, Oakville, ON L6H 1S2.
- Parking is adjacent to the school and is free.
- Please enter through the front doors. The library is to the right.