The role of the Quizmaster is truly an exercise in expanding everyone’s listening skills. There are two basic responsibilities:
- Listen very carefully throughout the meeting and prepare 5 to 7 questions
- Questions should be a balance between easy to hard. No need to to get too specific or technical in your questions!
- Entire Quizmaster question period should be no more than 5-7 minutes in length.
- When called by the General Evaluator, ask a question and then call on a member to answer it.
- Thank the members when finished